Easter Egg Appetizer
Originally submitted by May and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
These delectable deviled eggs are a savory combination of cream cheese, onion and ham, topped with bread crumbs, for the perfect start to your Easter menu or any springtime celebrations.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel. Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, onion and ham until well mixed. Spoon mixture into eggs, covering tops. Place eggs in small baking dish. Spray with cooking spray and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in preheated oven 4 to 5 minutes, until golden and hot. Serve warm.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 141cal
- total fat: 8.5g
- cholesterol: 225mg
- sodium: 286mg
- carbohydrates: 6.5g
- fiber: 0.4g
- protein: 9.1g
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Ready In: 25 min.