Kids' Farm Cake
Average User Rating:
When green acres are the setting for your child's next birthday bash, this frosted farm cake is perfect.
- vanilla frosting
- small bowls (for tinting frosting)
- food coloring
- knife or small spatula (for spreading and mixing frosting)
- baked sheet cake
- large marshmallow
- farm play set with animals, farmer, and vehicles
- icing in a tube (for writing birthday greeting)
- Put some frosting in a small bowl and tint with desired color (green for grass, brown for dirt, etc.).
- Frost your baked and cooled sheet cake with the tinted frosting.
- Put some coconut in a bowl and tint with yellow food coloring. This will become the hay bale.
- Frost a large marshmallow and coat with yellow colored coconut. (You may wish to tint some frosting yellow)
- Add the characters and fencing to the cake. You can top your "hay bale" with a chicken, rooster, or another animal.
- Write your birthday greeting on the cake.
Parental supervision is recommended.