Originally submitted by Michele O'Sullivan and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Hold the cheese, please! This sweet rendition of pizza has a cookie dough crust, topped with fresh fruit slices and swirls of whipped cream. As with the traditional version, choose your favorite toppings, from canned peaches to sliced kiwi.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced banana
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Press cookie dough evenly into a 12 inch pizza pan. Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Spread whipped topping over cooled crust. Arrange fruit in a decorative pattern. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Servings per Recipe: 12
- calories: 261cal
- total fat: 13.5g
- cholesterol: 12mg
- sodium: 182mg
- carbohydrates: 33.8g
- fiber: 0.8g
- protein: 2.2g
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Ready In: 30 min.