Cuban Turkey Sandwiches
Originally submitted by Maruchy Ramos-Lachance and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Sliced turkey, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles are tucked into tasty toasted rolls and pressed for these sensational skillet sandwiches. Serve them toasty with creamy coleslaw and pineapple spears on the side.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 4 hoagie rolls, split lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey meat
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 1 cup dill pickle slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and Italian dressing. Spread mixture on hoagie rolls. Spread each roll with mustard. On each roll, arrange layers of turkey, ham, and cheese. Top each with dill pickle slices. Close sandwiches, and brush tops and bottoms with olive oil.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Place sandwiches in skillet. Cook sandwiches for 2 minutes, pressing down with a plate covered with aluminum foil. Flip, and cook for 2 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat, place on plates, and cut in half diagonally.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 1355cal
- total fat: 110.9g
- cholesterol: 160mg
- sodium: 2312mg
- carbohydrates: 42g
- fiber: 3g
- protein: 49g
Cooking Time: 5 min.
Ready In: 25 min
Related Recipes & Articles:
More Tasty Sandwich Recipes
Quick and Easy Lunchbox Snacks