Crispy Cereal Mix
Originally submitted by Tawny and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Transform everyday cereal squares into a sensational snack that kids adore. This quick mix combines the wholesome goodness of corn, wheat and rice cereal with nuts, pretzels, bagel chips and seasonings for a simple snack or peppy party mix.
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup bagel chips
- 3 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- 3 cups crispy wheat cereal squares
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Melt the margarine in a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Remove baking pan from oven. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder. Gradually mix in the nuts, pretzels, bagel chips, crispy corn cereal squares, crispy rice cereal squares, and crispy wheat cereal squares. Evenly coat all ingredients.
- Bake approximately 1 hour in the preheated oven. Drain on paper towels.
Servings per Recipe: 24
- calories: 100cal
- total fat: 5.8g
- cholesterol: 0mg
- sodium: 272mg
- carbohydrates: 11g
- fiber: 1.1g
- protein: 2g
Cooking Time: 60 min.
Ready In: 80 min.