Creamy Vegetable Medley
Originally submitted by Toni and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Looking for a way to get your kids to eat their veggies? This creamy casserole combines broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and mushroom with a crispy fried onion crust for a yummy dish that'll win the approval of moms and kids alike.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower combination
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (2.8 ounce) package French-fried onions, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl combine vegetables, mushroom soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, 1/2 can fried onions and pepper. Transfer to a deep pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer.
Servings per Recipe: 6
- calories: 288cal
- total fat: 19.7g
- cholesterol: 26mg
- sodium: 623mg
- carbohydrates: 20.4g
- fiber: 3.2g
- protein: 8.4g
Cooking Time: 35 min.
Ready In: 50 min.
Try it With:
Crispy Chicken Fingers