Creamy Pumpkin Dip
Originally submitted by Julie P. and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Sweeten your fall celebrations with this sweet, cinnamon-scented pumpkin spread that makes a delicious dip for crisp cookies or a sweet spread for warm breads and loaves fresh from the oven.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth.
- Fold in pumpkin and cinnamon. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Servings per Recipe: 48
- calories: 46cal
- total fat: 1.7g
- cholesterol: 5mg
- sodium: 39mg
- carbohydrates: 7.3g
- fiber: 0.3g
- protein: 0.5g
Ready In: 10 min.