Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes
Originally submitted by Sarah and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
This creamy whipped potato mash, draped in rich cream cheese, tangy ranch and sour cream, makes a tantalizing trimming for the holiday turkey.
- 8 baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain and mash.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and dressing mix until smooth. Stir in mashed potatoes, sour cream and butter; beat until desired consistency is reached.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 435cal
- total fat: 27.5g
- cholesterol: 75mg
- sodium: 470mg
- carbohydrates: 42.1g
- fiber: 3.5g
- protein: 6.4g
Cooking Time: 25 min.
Ready In: 45 min.