Average User Rating:
Perfect for any occasion, these pretty cookie pops are a tasty delight for kids to give and receive. Tied together in a bunch with pretty ribbon, they make beautiful cookie bouquets for birthday party favors, hospital visits and Valentine's Day gifts.
- 1 package (18 ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or dough from one batch Original NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Chocolate Chip Cookies (NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 6-ounce package recipe)
- 8 flat wooden sticks
- Decorator icing (optional)
- Candies (optional)
- Melted chocolate (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Shape cookie dough into eight 2-inch balls. Place four balls at a time onto ungreased baking sheet. Insert wooden sticks into each ball to resemble a lollipop; flatten dough slightly.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are crisp. Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Decorate as desired. Tie ribbons around sticks and give as a bunch.