Originally submitted by Susan and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
This colorful medley of red and green sweet peppers and creamed corn, with a crunchy contrast of seasoned croutons, makes a delightful side dish and the perfect partner for poultry.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1 (14.75 ounce) cancreamed corn
- 2/3 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Slowly cook and stir the green bell pepper and red bell pepper until soft.
- Mix the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, creamed corn, seasoned croutons, milk and ground black pepper in the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 40 minutes, until bubbly and lightly browned.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 87cal
- total fat: 4g
- cholesterol: 9mg
- sodium: 225mg
- carbohydrates: 12.6g
- fiber: 0.9g
- protein: 1.8g
Cooking Time: 40 min.
Ready In: 50 min.
Try it With: