Classic Pumpkin Pie
Originally submitted by Liz Peterson and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Deliciously dreamy layers of creamy pumpkin, cinnamon and brown sugar make this pumpkin pie a sweet celebration all its own. Simply warm and serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounce) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 can (12 ounce) evaporated milk
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked prepared pie crust or homemade pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together sugar, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon. When these ingredients are well mixed, stir in the eggs followed by the pumpkin and evaporated milk. Transfer mixture to the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1-1/2 hours, or until a toothpick inserted into the pie comes out clean. Cool before serving.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 319cal
- total fat: 9.6g
- cholesterol: 56mg
- sodium: 358mg
- carbohydrates: 55.4g
- fiber: 2.7g
- protein: 4.8g