Originally submitted by Teri and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Bring a taste of the southwest to your table with this tasty toss of sizzlin' sirloin steak and barbecue sauce, warm wagon wheel pasta and garden fresh greens. This hearty side salad pairs perfectly with barbecue fare.
- 1 cup uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 1 cup sliced, cooked lean sirloin, cold
- 3/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups red leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 2 cups green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine pasta, beef, onion, and green pepper. Mix well. Stir together barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, and mix into beef mixture.
- Serve beef mixture over mixed greens, and garnish with tomatoes.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 201cal
- total fat: 5.6g
- cholesterol: 20mg
- sodium: 554mg
- carbohydrates: 27.2g
- fiber: 3.2g
- protein: 11.4g
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Ready In: 30 min.
Greens and Apple Salad
Chunky Chicken Pasta Salad
Chicken Salad with Peaches and Walnuts