Average User Rating:
Simply add Kellogg’s™ Rice Krispies™ cereal to sugar, corn syrup, peanut butter and butterscotch chips for a delicious snack that will bring the kids back for more.
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal or
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies™ cereal
- 1 Package (6oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Place corn syrup and sugar into 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter. Mix well. Add KELLOGG'S™ RICE KRISPIES™ cereal. Stir until well coated. Press mixture into 13x9x2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread evenly over cereal mixture. Let stand until firm. Cut into 2x1-inch bars when cool.
®, TM, © 2007 Kellogg NA Co.
Servings: 48 bars