Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Originally submitted by Stephanie and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
For the ultimate comfort food, this glorious casserole blends tender chunks of chicken in a creamy celery and chicken sauce with shredded mozzarella and a crispy stuffing that soaks up all the flavors.
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into strips
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant stuffing mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Layer chicken strips in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup chicken broth; pour mixture over chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with cheese, then combine stuffing mix and seasoning packet with remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth, mix together and place mixture on top of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 417cal
- total fat: 17.9g
- cholesterol: 109mg
- sodium: 1200mg
- carbohydrates: 22.3g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 39.3g
Cooking Time: 45 min.
Ready In: 55 min.