Originally submitted by Heather Walker and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Bring the outdoors in with a critter cake the kids will love to decorate. Let little imaginations run wild with licorice whips for antennas and gumdrops for spots, and nestle your Caterpillar Cake in green-tinted coconut grass.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla or colored frosting
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Prepare cake according to package instructions and bake in a Bundt pan. Cool and invert onto cutting board.
- Cut a piece of cardboard large enough to accommodate two Bundt pans. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Carefully cut the cake in half and place on cardboard in an "S" shape.
- Decorate with colored icing, candies, etc.
Servings per Recipe: 12
- calories: 373cal
- total fat: 14g
- cholesterol: < 1mg
- sodium: 319mg
- carbohydrates: 61.3g
- fiber: 1.1g
- protein: 2.2g