Broccoli Chicken Casserole
Originally submitted by Lisa Deptula and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
This hearty chicken casserole combines tender chunks of chicken, fluffy egg noodles and crunchy broccoli with Parmesan, Cheddar, sour cream, garlic and curry powder for layer upon layer of rich flavors.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 pound cooked, cubed chicken breast meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and garlic and mix together. In a large bowl, stir butter into noodles, then stir in sour cream mixture.
- In a third large bowl combine the chicken, soup, olives, and broccoli and mix together; add this mixture to the noodle mixture and mix all together. Spread mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish and sprinkle with curry powder.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 842cal
- total fat: 54.2g
- cholesterol: 213mg
- sodium: 1437mg
- carbohydrates: 35.7g
- fiber: 6.6g
- protein: 55.8g
Cooking Time: 30 min.
1 hour 15 min.
Try it With:
Related Recipes & Articles:
Chicken Casserole Recipes
Baked & Roasted Chicken
Chicken Stir-Fry Recipes
Eat Well, Live Well -- Feel-Good Foods
Quick & Easy Side Dishes
Quiz: What's Your Grocery Store IQ?