Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls
Originally submitted by Beth and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
These incredibly easy sweet-smelling cinnamon buns, made from refrigerated biscuit dough with handfuls of sweet sprinkled cinnamon and crunchy pecans and baked to golden perfection, are simply irresistible.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8 inch cake pan.
- In a small bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and a dash of salt. Open the biscuits and cut each biscuit into four pieces; set aside.
- Put the pieces of biscuit into the mixture, a few at a time, until they are all completely coated. Arrange the biscuit pieces in the pan in layers.
- Heat the butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stir the remaining sugar mixture and the pecans into the hot butter. Pour the butter mixture over the biscuit pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, until top is golden brown.
Servings per Recipe: 4
- calories: 1277cal
- total fat: 50.8g
- cholesterol: 31mg
- sodium: 2443mg
- carbohydrates: 199.2g
- fiber: 8.3g
- protein: 14.8g
Cooking Time: 45 min.
Ready In: 60 min.