Beef Nacho Casserole
Originally submitted by LUNCH*LADY and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Layers of spicy ground beef, sweet corn and garden fresh salsa surround crispy tortilla chips and shredded cheese for a quick nacho casserole that's a popular pick for kids of all ages.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups Colby cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Drain grease. Remove from the heat, and stir the salsa, corn, salad dressing and chili powder into the beef. In a 2 quart casserole dish, layer the ground beef mixture, tortilla chips and cheese twice, ending with cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered, in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and dish is thoroughly heated.
Servings per Recipe: 6
- calories: 548cal
- total fat: 40g
- cholesterol: 98mg
- sodium: 930mg
- carbohydrates: 23.5g
- fiber: 2.7g
- protein: 25.8g
Cooking Time: 20 min.
Ready In: 35 min.