Beef and Vegetable Bundles
Originally submitted by Michelle and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
These pretty parcels, perfect for grilling, seal in all the juices and flavors. For this recipe, juicy beef and steamed carrots and potatoes are the surprise that awaits guests, but feel free to create your own combos.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- seasoned salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Form the ground beef into individual patties, and place each patty on a piece of foil large enough to hold the patty and some vegetables. Layer each patty with onion slices, carrots, and potato slices. Season with seasoned salt and pepper to taste. Wrap foil around food, and seal each packet tightly.
- Grill 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Carefully open each packet (the steam that escapes will be very hot), and serve.
Servings per Recipe: 6
- calories: 452cal
- total fat: 21.2g
- cholesterol: 89mg
- sodium: 294mg
- carbohydrates: 33.2g
- fiber: 5.1g
- protein: 30.8g
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Ready In: 45 min.