Banana Cream Pie
Originally submitted by Filomena and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Luscious layers of vanilla pudding, sliced banana, whipped topping and graham cracker are crowned with decadent caramel ice cream for an impressive dessert.
- 1 large banana, sliced 1
- (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Place banana slices in bottom of pie crust.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, pudding mixes and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute.
- Gently stir in whipped topping to pudding, then spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours until pie is set. When pie is ready serve with caramel topping.
Servings per Recipe: 8
- calories: 322cal
- total fat: 13.8g
- cholesterol: 7mg
- sodium: 305mg
- carbohydrates: 44.3g
- fiber: 1g
- protein: 4.3g
Ready In: 4 hours 10 min.