Roasted Balsamic-Splash Brussels Sprouts
Original Kaboose.com recipe and photography by Wendy Kalen
Average User Rating:
This is the recipe is so good that it can convert Brussels sprout loathers into Brussels sprout lovers!
- Four 10 ounce packages Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. On a sided sheet pan, toss Brussels sprouts, olive oil, salt, and pepper to combine.
- Roast Brussels sprouts 35 minutes or until they're tender and golden brown. Add balsamic vinegar and toss to combine.
Try it With:
Easy Chicken and Fettucine Alfredo
Cranberry Orange Sauce
Pumpkin-Spiced Apple Butter
Brined Roast Turkey
Roasted Root Vegetables
Pumpkin-Spice Cake with Browned Butter Glaze
Lemon Bread Pudding
Free-Style Fall Fruit Tart