Originally submitted by syneva and modified by Kaboose.com
Average User Rating:
Kids love making these yummy bagel bites with all their favorite toppings and simply adore watching them bubble up under melted mozzarella right in the toaster oven.
- 1 bagel, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small onion, sliced into rings
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- Spread bottom bagel half with tomato sauce; add cheese, onion, bell pepper and pepperoni. Place other half of bagel on top.
- Preheat toaster oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place bagel in preheated toaster oven and toast about 10 minutes, or until bagel is golden brown.
Servings per Recipe: 2
- calories: 763cal
- total fat: 52.5g
- cholesterol: 97mg
- sodium: 2961mg
- carbohydrates: 38.6g
- fiber: 3.6g
- protein: 33.3g
Cooking Time: 10 min.
Ready In: 15 min.
Try it With:
Ants on a Log